Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello, fellow earthlings! It is me Holly here aka the Geek Guru. My old blog, It's the Geek Guru is no longer accessible to me because I forgot the login information. So sad! It is still up and you can view old posts but I can no longer post on that account. If you would like to reads those posts and see what kind of things I blog about here is the link  http://itsthegeekguru.blogspot.com/ 


Well, let us not dwell on the negative! I am back and planning to stick with blogging this time... No promises because I go through unique phases where I love things then a week later I get bored. Which, brings me to the topic of this blog. I plan on making this about my current obsession ranging from clothing to novels to television. I am 100% open to suggestions and anything anyone is interested in reading. I honestly know probably no one is ever going to read this... But hey, long live!


I feel as if I shall give a little background knowledge about myself. I am 15 years old and obviously a female. I have little to none interests which is extremely unhealthy. I am mainly an introvert but I do like to let loose every so often... Watch out! Quick go hide in a cave! Back to my lovely self... I do though happen to enjoy theatre, mainly of the musical kind. Even though I have a horrendous voice... eeeek! I also love spending quality time with my dog, a maltipoo.


My dog and I

2 comments:

  1. Im reading!Doodle!so cute, love him! funny seeing you at the bakery, your blog is rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yea, that was interesting! haha love our blog too!I'm trying to figure out how to make the comments not appear in white font... Unique

    ReplyDelete